JOIN THE TEAM
Supervisor: Party Chair
Duties: The Finance Director will work closely with the chair and compliance team to manage the party’s financial and donor management operations. The ideal candidate will have experience in event planning, call time management, donor research, online fundraising and organizational financial planning. The finance director will be responsible for managing call time and generating new prospects, overseeing all aspects of fundraising events, chasing in pledges and communicating with donors.
- Minimum of two to three years fundraising experience with a political campaign, a state party or national committee, or a non-profit organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to work with a team in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Knowledge of NGPVAN required.
- Project management experience and understanding of both state and federal election law preferred.
- Willingness to travel throughout Michigan as needed and work evening and weekend hours as required.
How to Apply / Contact:
To apply please send a cover letter, resume and three professional references to [email protected]. Position will be open until filled. Salary is commensurate with experience.
The Michigan Democratic Party is an equal opportunity employer, and employs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, family medical status or genetic information, military service, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, height, weight, creed, economic status or disability.